Projects :: Building Restoration
The long suffering John Hartness Brown complex in downtown Cleveland, is a series of empty facades at 1001-1101 Euclid Ave.
Built in the 1870’s, the State Capitol Building has served as the main hub of the state of Michigan for more than 140 years.
The Saint Paul Rive Centre parking ramp was built in 1970 and is the main parking ramp to the Minnesota Wild Professional Hockey Team and the City of Saint Paul downtown.
Originally constructed in 1934 by renowned Cleveland based architecture firm Walker and Weeks.
The Lofts apartment complex is located at 26 Sheldon Blvd SE and was constructed in 1924 originally as a Medical Arts facility.
This 3 Century old building was originally constructed to hold Grand Rapids Refrigerator Co.
Jordan Tower II is a nine story Hi-Rise housing people of Red Wing, MN. This structure was built in 1974 with post-tension cables and concrete making up the frame of the building.
Located about an hour northwest of Minneapolis and sitting along the Mississippi River, St. Cloud State University is one of the largest public universities in the state of Minnesota with over 14,000 students.
RAM Construction Services, Inc. recently rescued 12 damsels in distress from the top of a 13-story building along downtown Detroit’s Washington Boulevard. The “damsels” are actually terra-cotta sculptures of female figures called caryatids. The graceful arc of their terra-cotta arms had been architecturally supporting the cornice of the Book Building for just under a hundred years.
Newsome Tower, the old City Savings Bank and Trust Company building located in Alliance, Ohio.
A fatigued portion of the south elevation of the Midland Building fac;ade adjacent to the Lebron James mural In downtown Cleveland was recently secured with engineered safety netting.
Like many structures in the City of Detroit, the Grinnell & Sanders buildings sat vacant along Woodward Avenue for decades. The Grinnell building was originally built in 1908; the six-story terracotta building was designed by Albert Kahn and held the Grinnell Brothers music store until 1981.
In 1959 under the guidance of the Rev. Richard w. Alber the Congregation of Trinity Lutheran Church broke ground on the new suburban campus,
Niles Railroad Depot is a train station located at 598 Dey St. in Niles, Michigan. The depot is served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system of the United States.
The Degage Ministries Building is located at 144 S. Division and was constructed in 1928 originally as The Moose Lodge. It was listed on the National Register of Historical Places in 1982 as part of the Heartside Historic District.
The Detroit Masonic Temple is the world's largest Masonic Temple. Located in the Cass Corridor of Detroit, Michigan, at 500 Temple Street, the building serves as a home to various masonic organizations including the York Rite Sovereign College of North America.
RAM Construction Services was awarded the opportunity to partner with Sachse Construction and McIntosh Poris to assist with the restoration of the former Detroit Fire Department headquarters located on the northeast corner of Washing Boulevard and West Larned Street that was built in 1929.
The Book Tower is arguably one of the most prominent structures in the Detroit skyline. Designed by Louis Kamper, the Book Tower construction was completed in 1926.
After sitting vacant for nearly a decade, RAM Construction has partnered with Christman to begin the vast restoration of the gorgeously ornate Old Wayne County Building.
The Berdan Building in Toledo, OH was originally constructed in 1901-1902 for the Berdan company, which at its’ peak, was the largest wholesale grocer between New York and Chicago. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
The Towers complex located on the southeast end of Central Michigan University’s’ campus consists of two nine-story and two seven-story buildings, which houses more than 2000 students. It was designed by Roger Allen and Associates of Grand Rapids, who built most of Central Michigan University's buildings.
The Professional Plaza Tower, also known as the 'Hammer and Nail' building due to its two iconic illuminated signs (now removed), is a high-rise building located at 3800 Woodward Avenue in Midtown Detroit, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2016.
The Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA) is located in the Midtown neighborhood of Detroit, Michigan. Built in 1927, the DIA is one of the premier art museums in the United States and houses more than 60,000 famous works of art. Pieces range from Vincent van Gogh’s self-portrait to murals depicting Detroit industry by Diego Rivera
Cleveland-based KeyCorp is one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies. RAM Construction Services was contracted to remove and replace nearly 25,000 lineal feet of sealant on the exterior panels, 21,000 square feet of façade cleaning, and special protection over the anodized aluminum at the windows.
This new facility includes a six-story, 164-room hotel with stunning views of the Ohio River. It is located above a two-story, 1,100-seat multi-purpose performance space with other typical supporting amenities located in an event space and hotel setting.